Chemical processing facilities are among the most heavily abused environments of all the industries that we serve. Processing areas and secondary containment areas exhibit a high level of exposure and impact from a wide array of chemicals. Protective Coating Specialists can evaluate your facility to determine the amount of chemical exposure your floors are being subjected to and design a system that will protect your concrete from chemical attack.
- Technical experience since 1968.
- Satisfied customers throughout Wisconsin, Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, Minnesota, Illinois and Iowa. References upon request.
- Experienced applicators using up-to-date equipment to complete your projects.
- Multi-year warranty available.
- Special attention to detail such as chiseling back around floor drains, eliminating opportunities for feathered edges.
- We work as consultants to architects and municipalities.
- Providing technical specifications and quality standards that ensure you of the best system pricing possible.
- Chart Energy & Chemical