Firefighters help protect others – let our floors help protect them! Apparatus bays require a unique environment. They need a floor coating system that can withstand the weight and fluids from heavy vehicles while providing a highly aesthetic surface that is easy to clean. Protective Coating Specialists have thousands of feet of application experience in this specialty.
- Technical experience since 1968.
- Satisfied customers throughout Wisconsin, Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, Minnesota, Illinois and Iowa. References upon request.
- Experienced applicators using up-to-date equipment to complete your projects.
- Multi-year warranty available.
- Special attention to detail such as chiseling back around floor drains, eliminating opportunities for feathered edges.
- We work as consultants to architects and municipalities.
- Providing technical specifications and quality standards that ensure you of the best system pricing possible.
- Dale Fire Department
- Appleton Fire Department
- Waupun Fire Department
- Outagamie County Regional Airport Fire Safety
- Wild Rose Fire Department
- Antigo Fire Department
"It was a wonderful process. The floor and coatings are great. You even impressed our maintenance supervisor!" - Doug Doefer -- Fire Chief, Suamico, Wisconsin
"We are extremely pleased with our Protective Coating Specialists flooring. The entire project from start to finish met our expectations and the staff was professional and easy to work with. We would recommend Protective Coating Specialists to any fire department considering a new or refurbished flooring project." - Tim Kluck -- Fire Chief, Plover, WisconsinRequest a Quote