If your concrete slab is oil impregnated, hard to clean and will not allow coatings to be applied, Protective Coating Specialists has the solution. We have installed over 20,000 square feet of epoxy over oil soaked floors.
- We have a ORS (oil removal system) that will help emulsify oils allowing us to remove oil from concrete surfaces.
- ORD (oil removal detergent) is used to help clean the slab.
- Specialized coatings can be applied which will provide a 10 year warranty.
- Non-slip coatings can be applied, which will provide a safe, clean environment around machinery.
- Case studies are available along with references.