Protective Coating Specialists, Inc offers a wide variety of seamless floor and wall systems to meet your specific needs. Epoxy coatings are strong and resilient, and offer excellent chemical resistance. They can be applied to many surfaces and come in a variety of colors and textures.
- Epoxies create a very durable, seamless floor consisting of multiple coats of epoxy in solid-color and decorative options.
- Used to protect new concrete, refurbish old pitted or cracked concrete and to provide protection from harsh chemicals.
- Epoxies provide a sanitary, cleanable surface that is smooth or non-slip depending on your application requirements.
- Epoxy systems can be installed over non-treated plywood, concrete, ceramic tile, metal and other surfaces.
Metallic Color Pigments are special effect pigments that create pearlescent and iridescent effects that mimic the natural look of stone and rock formations. These unique pigments are designed to be field blended with a 100% solids clear epoxy binder. When the metallic particles are mixed with epoxy they give the coating a shine that reflects light and creates and eye-catching dramatic color.
- Ideal for office complexes, commercial areas, lobbies, or light industrial epoxy applications.
- Natural stone appearance, completely customizable, extremely durable coating.
Epoxy quartz floors are a poured-in-place decorative flooring system that combines a great look with durability and is easy to care for. The finish can be smooth or slip resistant depending on your application needs.
- superior chemical resistance, low odor
- often used in pharmaceutical plants, shower & locker rooms, clean rooms, laboratories and animal care areas
Decorative vinyl color chips are specially formulated paint aggregates used to enhance the aesthetic qualities of seamless, resin-based chip flooring systems. Vinyl chips can be custom blended to match any decor and come in a variety of sizes.
- UV stable
- Economical / cost-effective
- Low sound / noise deadening qualities
- Monolithic seamless
- Renewable, sanitary and safe
Slurry Resin Rich System
Slurries are 40-mil to 125-mil resin rich coatings which are great for manufacturing facilities, packaging rooms, wash bays, automotive facilities, garages and other locations.
- Can be smooth or non-slip.
- Sealed with epoxy or urethane for UV stability.
- VOC compliance with virtually no odor.
- Can apply chemical resistant topcoats.
Thin Film 10-30 Mil Coatings
Thin film 10-30-mil coatings are ideal for use in industrial plants, clean rooms, hospitals, schools, hangars and corridors. Recommended for new concrete slabs to minimize concrete wear and to protect surfaces from light abuse.
- Can be smooth or non-slip.
- Very light reflective.
- Pigmented or Clear.
Urethane Cement is ideal for the food and beverage industry and is a low-odor, 100% solids product designed to withstand aggressive chemicals (solvents, organic & inorganic acids) and thermal shocking.
- Low odor, can be used in USDA facilities.
- Monolithic, non-porous composition, resists bacterial growth and corrosion.
- Chemical resistance to typical chemicals found in food and beverage environments.
- Ultimate resistance against thermal shock, abrasion and high impact.
- Great alternative to dairy brick or quarry tile, seamless floor can be smooth or non-slip.
MMA (methyl methacrylate)
Acrylic based flooring system. Fast curing product that works well in water parks, pool areas, educational facilities, indoor & outdoor walkways, restaurants, malls and retail space.
- Ultrafast curing (one hour) offering a wide range of installation temperatures, even below freezing.
- Indoor and outdoor applications.
- UV resistant meets USDA/FDA and CIFA requirements.
ESD (electrostatic dissipative)
Typical applications include; industrial, manufacturing, institutional, electronics areas, clean rooms, hospitals, computer control rooms, semi-conductor and relay assembly, printing press areas and electronic manufacturing.
- Conductive for areas requiring low resistance (25,000ohms to 1 Megohm @500 V based on NFPA 99 test method).
- Static dissipative: for areas where electrostatic charge build-up hinders productivity (1 megohm to 1,000 [email protected] 100 V based on ASTM F test method).
- Two resistance ranges protect against a variety of acids, alkalis, and solvents, in addition to physical impact and water absorption.
Are you ready to find out more? Request a consultation for your project.