We are looking for experienced concrete polishing technicians. Our ideal candidates are flexible, hardworking, positive self-starters who are safety oriented and open to learning new skills and techniques. We are also willing to work with people new to the trade, but must be willing to learn and hard-working
- Operation of machines and equipment used in the concrete polishing process.
- Ability to work with others on a crew to insure quality and project success.
- Ability to maintain productivity to meet the required project schedule.
- Communicate professionally and effectively with the client or customer on site.
- Ensure all equipment and material is stored neat and orderly.
- Effective communication regarding issues or job site challenges.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Overnight and out of town travel may be required.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Current factory and supplier certifications are a plus.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Demonstrates dependability, accountability and initiative.
Conditions of employment:
- Requires strenuous physical work including heavy lifting, working on hands/knees, pushing, or pulling objects and working in certain dust conditions.