Responsible for all phases of the epoxy installation process from preparation, application to completion of project. Ensures the quality of each job as per company standards. Supervises Epoxy Apprentices and performs all tasks as assigned.
The following are essential job accountabilities:
- Advises, instructs and mentors the epoxy apprentices. Overall supervisor on the job site and handles any problems.
- Ability to install the various floor systems we sell in the step by step procedure, and knows how to instruct the prep and installation of the floor system.
- Ability to delegate assigned tasks to apprentices and ensure tasks are complete.
- Responsible for all equipment on a job site. Ensures that the equipment is returned and is in working condition.
- Communicates with the project leader and or customer to ensure satisfaction.
- Responsible for monitoring overall usage of materials, hours and anything additional per project.
- As assigned, performs other duties of a similar nature as appropriate for a position of this scope and responsibility.
- Ensures jobs are completed within estimated hours and material quantities.
Marginal job accountabilities
- Evaluates team members during review period.
- Assists Project Coordinator with any duties.
High school diploma or GED and drivers license
Two year degree
Epoxy installing experience